MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: No module for New Points in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed New Points 1.2 on my forum and it hasn't created the new module on the top menu thingy in the ACP. So I can't edit any settings.

The points are appearing in postbit though. Undecided

I tried to find the module URL manually but that doesn't work either, not sure if that's a MyBB security feature or that means it's not there?

I've tried deactivating and activating, uninstalling and reinstalling, reuploading all files and it's made no difference. Sad

URL: http://petsmania.net
Are you sure you uploaded the contents of the admin dir to your admin dir? (in case you've changed its name)
If not, change the Admin Permissions and make sure you have permissions to access NewPoints
(03-16-2010, 07:40 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you uploaded the contents of the admin dir to your admin dir? (in case you've changed its name)
If not, change the Admin Permissions and make sure you have permissions to access NewPoints

OMG, can we pretend I didn't post this thread? Major blonde moment! Rolleyes
I have had this problem a lot, took me 2 minutes to figure it out.
Quote:OMG, can we pretend I didn't post this thread? Major blonde moment!

Cracker reply mate.

Dont feel bad. We have all done it or something similar at least. Tongue
I was going to complain about the same thing until I noticed this thread and the solution.

My FTP didn't uploaded subdirs properly.

Thanks for replying to this question.
So it's working?
Yes, it's working just fine.

Some files were not uploaded inside subfolders. After checking that everything was there, I have access to the settings pane as expected.