MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Could sombody help me to install a plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Could sombody help me to install the "MyAdvertisements" plugin?
Because it doens't work when I try. I don't have any settings to edit in my admin, and I see on many places in my forum message's like this: {{advertisement}} (or somthing els)

So I deleted again from my server, so I hope sombody can help me Smile

Thanks,
Paulos
Those variables are replaced with the advertisements. If you don't have any advertisements in those zones, it will show that. I might add something to remove them if you don't have any advertisements in those zones. Until then, you either removes the ones you don't want or just assign a blank advertisement to those zones.
(01-28-2010, 03:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Those variables are replaced with the advertisements. If you don't have any advertisements in those zones, it will show that. I might add something to remove them if you don't have any advertisements in those zones. Until then, you either removes the ones you don't want or just assign a blank advertisement to those zones.

Oke, and how about I don't have any settings in my admin?
And if consoleworld is your's, how did you do?
This part on your forum is very nice:
Code:
No more ads and full access!
Login or Register to get rid of full page ads and to get full access to the forums!
(01-28-2010, 05:28 AM)Paulos Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2010, 03:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Those variables are replaced with the advertisements. If you don't have any advertisements in those zones, it will show that. I might add something to remove them if you don't have any advertisements in those zones. Until then, you either removes the ones you don't want or just assign a blank advertisement to those zones.

Code:
Login or Register to get rid of full page ads and to get full access to the forums!

I don't get anything from your post.
What do you mean by you don't have any settings?
And yes Console World is mine, not sure if you're asking how I put that announcement there, but if you are, it's a plugin I got from somewhere else, can't remember where and can't be bothered to check lol
(01-29-2010, 01:06 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2010, 05:28 AM)Paulos Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

I don't get anything from your post.
What do you mean by you don't have any settings?
And yes Console World is mine, not sure if you're asking how I put that announcement there, but if you are, it's a plugin I got from somewhere else, can't remember where and can't be bothered to check lol

Oke, I have my awnser about the consoleworld.
But normaly at a plugin, I have some settings in my configuration in my admin to edit some things (like add/delete a advertisement). But when I install the advertsement mod there are no settings at all
Oh, just go to ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> My Advertisements Smile
thanks