MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Forums] ShitShit.org - Need reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: newbitmapimagea.jpg]

So here it is. I'm making a new website called ShitShit.org, maybe you just curious what does ShitShit mean? According to urban dictionary ShitShit is a noun: busy work that you really don't want to do but it must be done otherwise you are screwed.

There are 3 staff currently. Me and Dervie as admin, and DreamXWork as staff, this should be sufficient to handle the current condition. I also implement some VIP Membershit (Current price is just $3) with great features.

This forums is a general type forums, not specific one like this website that only covers the mybb related things. In ShitShit, you can almost post everything. Starting from:
  • Games
  • Computer Stuffs
  • Lifestyle
  • Science
  • and Etc (Including Flame Arena, where you can practice your flaming skill)

Basically, ShitShit is a big Lounge that organized in several section. And guys, i need your suggestions and feedbacks.

Oh yes I almost forget, I am giving 25 Founding Members award for First 25 that join this forum

[Image: foundingmember.png]
Founding Member Award
Support us!

I've also received several feedbacks from another users in some sites, they said my theme is really bad, hmm Huh Honestly I'm not really good in graphics, Well, Your feedback please guys Shy
Well you shouldn't have even started your website. There are thousands of general related websites and your forum won't grow as much as you want. And yes the theme doesn't match the logo at all.

Good luck anyway Wink
(12-28-2009, 02:37 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well you shouldn't have even started your website. There are thousands of general related websites and your forum won't grow as much as you want. And yes the theme doesn't match the logo at all.

Good luck anyway Wink

Thanks, I knew it. Just try to see how big my luck is. By the way do you have a theme suggestion? I see a lot of people complaining about that
If you have money, you should contact combus to design you a unique one. Otherwise if you don't...you'll have to do some search
(12-28-2009, 04:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]If you have money, you should contact combus to design you a unique one. Otherwise if you don't...you'll have to do some search

Just tried to contact him, but it seems he ignored me
He's not here at the moment. If he hasn't answered yet, it is because he couldn't do it. He hasn't replied to my PM either, just wait
I signed up.
(01-01-2010, 11:41 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]I signed up.

Thanks, come back now, with a new theme Big Grin
Now that's a great theme for the topic
(01-02-2010, 02:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's a great theme for the topic

Yeah, it's combus's job Big Grin
Pages: 1 2