MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-15-2014, 09:08 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]That is not possible sorry.

How much would if cost for you to make?.
Hello

Can you please add the following Plugin to yours ? So people can buy Credits of your NewPoints using BitCoin ???
thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141905.0
(07-16-2014, 06:08 AM)Swervz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2014, 09:08 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]That is not possible sorry.

How much would if cost for you to make?.
For plugin quote please post in Custom Plugins.

@Superbuu it's not mine and I take no credits for it. So unless the developer wants to release it here, there's nothing I can do..
Well I was thinking you may do the same thing using Paysafecard/Paypal/BitCoin :p So people buy and get points
What should I download ? which one is the last ? MyShop 1.7 or this http://mods.mybb.com/view/myplaza-turbo ?
kinda confused :p thanks
I'll answer your question simply by quoting stuff from that page:
Quote:Submitted: 22nd December 2008
Last Updated: 22nd April 2010

Now, answering with words:
MyPlaza Turbo was a plugin I worked on based on MyPlaza before I created NewPoints. It came with the Plaza feature by default (the shop). NewPoints doesn't come with any plugins. The Shop is a NewPoints plugin.
Ciekawe Ciekawe jak bedzie sie sprawowańá
Hey there Pirata. I've recently added the Shop plugin to my site. I wanted to know, if with the next update or future update, could you add a feature that would allow members to select which items are shown on the profile and postbit?

Right now, with items being displayed based on the order they were added to the shop, a variety isn't shown throughout the forums or profiles. What I am wanting with these, is to give members a bit more customization with their own posts and profiles when it comes to the items.
I plan on doing that, but I doubt I release any updates for this anytime soon.
How do i remove it so it does not show items in postbit?