MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please try using the default theme, I have no idea why it's not working for you. It could be caused by javascript errors (caused by something else you edited on your site or by he theme), it could be caused by your theme (using a different JS library) or it could be a bug - less likely since no one reported it.
Yes, I have just tried with the default theme and... has work, but it doesn't with the theme that I have know... ┬┐any idea?

@I have just tried know with the theme that I have and... know works... I have modify this morning the "headerinclude" template because an other bug in the editor... so.

Thanks for all. It works... solved ;D
Is there a way to select which item will be shown on the postbit?
Nope that is not possible, sorry.
(03-25-2014, 09:58 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope that is not possible, sorry.

What item will be shown on the postbit, then? Always the first purchased item?

Is there some way I can influence this?
The purchased items are stored in the user's table sequentially and therefore the first items to be bought are the ones shown.
Hey, whenever I set the price of an item in the store, it shows fine on the admin page, but no where else. (Like on the main page where you buy the items) It just shows up as $0.00 and it doesn't take anything out.

Any help?
You most likely set the item rate of your usergroup to 0.
Hello, I have a question. How can I change the items in the postbit area like this?

[Image: r67zqwd2.png]
You need to modify the newpoints_shop_postbit template to your needs