MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You must edit the send_pm function call in the plugin file.
Less / more I know it's in this function, just like here to call a specific user?
PHP Code:
    newpoints_send_pm(array('subject' => $lang->newpoints_shop_item_received_title'message' => $lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_shop_item_receivedhtmlspecialchars_uni($mybb->user['username']), htmlspecialchars_uni($item['name'])), 'touid' => $user['uid'], 'receivepms' => 1), -1); 
Replace the -1 by the user ID you want
When i installed the shop, and added a category and item, it doesn't show up on shop page.
Make sure you set the category permissions properly.
(02-02-2014, 11:02 AM)milksheikh Wrote: [ -> ]When i installed the shop, and added a category and item, it doesn't show up on shop page.

I have this same problem. Unless I put it "Expanded by default" I can't see it... because if it isn't expand it, I can't expand it by doing click....
I don't understand what you mean to be honest with you.
Yes, look:
[Image: ejemplo.png]

When I click there... don't minimize... and when I configurate the shop I say to "Expanded by default": No. Then, I can't expand that category...

I wish you can understand me know.. :/
Well make sure you don't have any prototype / javascript errors on your website.
¿How can I do that? ... I only install what you have in your website... Tongue

¿Can you say me were can I change the code that affects that part ... reseting it, please.