MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-03-2014, 01:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop

All I see are things about categories.

Do I need other plugins, if so which ones? And are they compatible with the latest MyBB version.
Also having an issue with this plugin, i have installed Newpoints and that works fine, i can see settings for the shop plugin once activated but no Shop tab to setup items. We are using the latest version of Mybb.

Thanks

**Edit**
Found my problem and this will probably help out Gamingfan as well.

You need to assign yourself permissions to view the shop tab!
Admin cp -> users & groups tab -> admin permissions -> your name -> go to the "newpoints" tab of the permissions -> select yes for "Can manage shop?"

Cheers

Mike
I still don't see it after doing steps above.
(01-03-2014, 01:18 AM)gamingfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 01:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop

All I see are things about categories.

Do I need other plugins, if so which ones? And are they compatible with the latest MyBB version.

You need to create categories in order to create items.
How would I go about removing the items section on a users profile? I don't want that displaying on the profiles.
Remove {$newpoints_shop_profile} from newpoints_profile
I got new points to work, but I am having trouble with the shop plugin. I have added some pictures below of the problem.

[attachment=1075]

[attachment=1076]

[attachment=1077]

What should I do to fix it?

It had refused to work all together and nothing would show up but a server error until I uploaded the something-lang.php file to the spot it told me it was missing from.

What should I do to fix it? Thanks!

I got new points to work, but I am having trouble with the shop plugin. I have added some pictures below of the problem.

[attachment=1075]

[attachment=1076]

[attachment=1077]

What should I do to fix it?

It had refused to work all together and nothing would show up but a server error until I uploaded the something-lang.php file to the spot it told me it was missing from.

What should I do to fix it? Thanks!
Upload the language files to your language dir.
(01-16-2014, 12:31 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the language files to your language dir.

Thanks! It worked! Smile
How to change the user sending PW purchased this product?