MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-21-2013, 03:49 PM)DaThresh Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody send me the admin folder, I've download the 1.7 shop multiple times and I've never seen an admin folder.
I'm really sorry!! Sad I tough you were talking about NewPoints not Shop
Sorry again.
The admin folder is part of NewPoints, not this plugin.

(12-21-2013, 03:05 PM)YOLOnline Wrote: [ -> ]How I can make items on 2 or more lines? I bought 10 items (24x24) and I want to split it on new lines every 5items.
You can't.
Can somebody help me? The admin permissions doesn't have anything to do with new points and I can't activate the plugin or anything.
Hello,
it is possible that the administrator receives a notification once an order has been made​​?
and if an item was purchased, is there for the user confirmation that the item has been successfully purchased? (except PN)

where can I change the sender of the confirmation PN?
So the myBB Engine

sorry for my english
(12-22-2013, 06:35 AM)DaThresh Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody help me? The admin permissions doesn't have anything to do with new points and I can't activate the plugin or anything.

I replied to you, above your post.

Quote:The admin folder is part of NewPoints, not this plugin.

You don't have the NewPoints admin folder contents in your admin folder...

@testen that is not possible, sorry.
OOOOHHHHHH, I had no idea Newpoints was a separate plugin, I'm such a dumb***, sorry guys.
is it possible for the item to add a product image ?
Could you possibly add something where you can set up an auto-redirection after a purchase of an item? I'm trying to make it so that when they purchase something it will run PHP code.

(Or tell me how to do it)
Unfortunately I do not have much time to work on free plugins right now.
I'll be willing to pay a bit, I don't mind.