MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because NewPoints uses the 'postbit' hook and MyBB evals the user details variable before the hook is run. So to do what you want, we'd need to do a string replacement instead of eval'ing our NewPoints variable. We don't do that, so it's not possible.
in a category displays the shop than 4 products from a cursor appears giving down to display the other. How can I show the entire page, not to give that course.

Remember how it looks, only 4 products. http://fforum.ro/newpoints.php?action=shop
You must set the collapsed by default to false (can't check if this option actually exists, it's been some time since I took a look at the code of this plugin). If it doesn't exist you'll need to edit the shop templates.
When I try to run the upgrade shop from 1.6 to 1.7 I get this.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'limit'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_newpoints_shop_items` ADD `limit` smallint(1) NOT NULL default '1';
If you were running 1.6 you wouldn't have the limit column in that table.
(10-20-2013, 11:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]If you were running 1.6 you wouldn't have the limit column in that table.

I never had 1.6 just thought I would run the update because images wont show up when I add them.
Well, there you have your answer. The images don't show because the path you entered are incorrect
For some reason when I install NewPoints shop I get this:

[Image: 8VLBVe0.jpg]

Help?
You have the latest versions installed? (NewPoints and Shop)
Hello,

I've recently installed NewPoints (1.9.9) and Shop (1.7) and they install correctly. NewPoints functions as it should, but when I try to create a category for items I get an extremely long list of errors. I'm not sure what it means but it prevents the categories or items created from being viewed. These plugins were installed and working a few months ago, so I was a little shocked to see them not functioning now, would you have any idea what's wrong?

Here's the extremely long list of errors;

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423...a833b2.png