MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just searched through your code, and I actually understand what you're doing right now. Stupid me.

I accidently edited how it's being logged to the database, causing statistics and such not to work. Changed that now.
OK Tongue Do you need any assistance?
(10-22-2012, 01:02 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]OK Tongue Do you need any assistance?

No, not at the moment. I'd like to improve my PHP skills so I can work for my dad's one-man business. $$$
There's something very important that I would love to have and need.

A timer for the shop items.. So I could add a timer.. lets say 30 days for an item. Someone buys something and it's gone in 30 days.
This might need lots of changes..

So there's another way which would be nice as well..

If I could just add the time of purchase for the items.

Lets say I check someones profile or postbit I move my mouse over the purchased items and it would display the items name + the time of purcase.. a date. I know it's in the loggs but it's very very hard to find anything without a search function..

The time of purchase is probably easier to set up..
so.. Could anyone tell me how to do it?

How can I get that info from the database and add it after the item name on postbit or profile.

Thanks !!1
It will require modifications in many places. It's not a matter of helping you how to do it or not. It's just that if you can't do it yourself (with a few tips from us), it would require us to do the edits ourselves and show how to do them for you.
I could use a few tips.
Or should I add this to some request section here?
You could probably post in the Coding Help section since it's more appropriate.
This is a superb Mod and works perfectly except for any items brought not showing up on the postbit. I use the Mason Theme and even though the items show up on the users profile, they don't show up on the postbit.

Can anyone tell me what code has to be placed in the postbit and I will edit it myself.

Many Thanks in advance.
Please search this thread or the forums, it's been posted some times already.
It's okay. I fixed it myself in the end with a lot of searching and patience.