MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You probably did something wrong, otherwise it would show up fine.
I just got something I have modified the language file
Then it was like
I re-installed it but I could not delete it again!
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you did. Please re-explain. Your English seems to be a barrier here.
Can i post a picture on the item ? no icon! its too small!
Hey,

I wondered, how hard is it to edit the logging? It's pretty hard to read and we actually want to use it to validate certain purchases. So I'd like the logging to shop up like this:
[Image: 1gOVk]
How hard is it to edit that? Could ou give me a snippet or help me find the right place to edit it? I have a little PHP knowledge but classtables are hard for me.
The 'data' field has data that is read by NewPoints, thus every value must be separated by '-' and every value means something, depending on the 'action' field. Basically, it's not possible to what you want, unless you edit the log page to show the data formatted like that.
(10-21-2012, 03:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The 'data' field has data that is read by NewPoints, thus every value must be separated by '-' and every value means something, depending on the 'action' field. Basically, it's not possible to what you want, unless you edit the log page to show the data formatted like that.

Could you think of any better formatting like glon or such for later? Pretty annoying that caps don't work and it's hard to validate and such.
I've read your message several times and didn't understand anything Sad
(10-21-2012, 06:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I've read your message several times and didn't understand anything Sad

Right now, you obviously saved the data using some "compression method" so it's just one string. Why don't you use a more reliable system what allows you to use other things? Because it seems that your logging system only shows decapitalized characters.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I just edited the way of logging myself:
newpoints_shop.php: line 593:
Quote:newpoints_log('Shop Purchase', $lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_shop_purchased_log, $item['name'], $item['price']));
newpoints_shop.lang.php: line 84:
Quote:$l['newpoints_shop_purchased_log'] = 'Item: {1} | Bananas: {2}';
Bananas is my currency.
Because otherwise it will consume unnecessary space in your MySQL database and for large forums, that's a big issue. And regarding capitalized characters, that shouldn't be an issue, it doesn't convert lower to upper or vice versa.