MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upload the language files to your language directory.
Can you help me, The i can't add anything to my shop, the option dose not show up in admin cp.
Take note it is installed and supposed to be working, see img. below. This is the main Reason I have Newpoint's was because of it's shop.

http://gyazo.com/d7870e820b4ba896c94ed84...1339634258
Try to modify your administrator permissions.
Is there a way to have items that users can't buy, but admins can award them to members?
No, it is not possible.
(06-19-2012, 02:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No, it is not possible.

Would you ever add this in or if I paid you would you custom make it?
Perhaps but not as of now, I've got too much stuff in hands, sorry.
(06-19-2012, 06:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps but not as of now, I've got too much stuff in hands, sorry.

That's fine, I just figured out that I can have a section of items for administrators only then just buy one and then send it Tongue

~Hostpro
Also an bug Report!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I deleted a category of items in the admin panel i thought it should automatically delete all the items associated with it! But no! the items of that category are now stuck in the users!
Means i had bought one item ! it shows in my posts etc! But now when i deleted the category those items still appear in posts while item has been deleted from admin panel! i an neither sell, nore send it ! it is just stuck there!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++what to do?
It's not a bug. In order to remove those items, it would require a query to go through every user, unserialize the items, find the specified item, remove it, serialize it again. This is a tedious process which would definitely not work on many big forums.