MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2012, 05:19 AM)Sonic123 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this error when trying to run the upgrade.php for 1.5 to 1.6.

Adding items_rate field to newpoints_grouprules table...
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'items_rate'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `abnrf188_newpoints_grouprules` ADD `items_rate` DECIMAL(3,3) NOT NULL default '1';

Next time read the readme file.
I thought I did. :O I'll take another look. Thanks. Smile

Ah, misread the last part. I thought that applied to all versions. It's just the first one. My bad. T.T Thanks. Smile
Can i add photo off item in my shop?. No icon. Photo 1000x1000px
No, it's an icon..1000x1000 is far from being an icon lol
Mi chodzi czy można dodać tabelę z opisem np. i tam dodać zdjęcie. Po wejściu w dany przedmiot aby była tabelka ze zdjęciem i opisem

Sorry for my poor English and use a translator: D
Poor english? That's not English..
Good evening!

I've got a question (great plugin btw!). Here it is:
Is there a possibility to show my bought items in my profile? Not this page in the shop, I mean the real profile were all the other informations of an account are shown? That would be awesome!

Greetings!
It's already possible. Make sure that in the settings you set it to show more than 0 items.
Oh yes! Alright, it didn't appear in my own template-pack! Sorry, but second question:
atm it looks like this: http://i.imm.io/i5Lg.png (I think you meant this part?)
But I'd prefer a look like this one: http://i.imm.io/i5Lw.png - every item will be shown immediately underneath the normal profile-part, not just the link.
I haven't worked with mybb for so long so I don't know all ways to adjust these variables (is it the right word?)
The plugin is ready to work on most templates but yours seems to have been edited a lot so you'll need to figure out a way to make it look like that.