MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2012, 12:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]These are virtual items, nothing's supposed to happen...

Are there items that upon purchase something will take
effect? Like a member buys premium membership and
once it does he/she gets promoted to that group.

Or perhaps when you buy a power to close a specific thread
or at least promote your thread to sticky for a certain ammount
of time?
No, they're virtual items, simple as that. The administrator is then free to do whatever he wants to users who purchase those items.
Thank you for releasing this.

Just wondering, would users be able to buy reputation or post counts, then it would update on the user's postbit/profile?

Please read the posts above yours.
Pirata, i have a simple request for this mod:

¿Can you make a "Recent Items" like MyDownloads lastest submissions screen?

I've started to add new items and it's hard to make users notice the changes

Also after all updates and newpoints upgrade several users tried to buy items from shop, and after click buy item, they get moved to a white screen and stay there forever

the url of the whitescreen is /newpoints.php?action=do_shop&shop_action=buy
although the item is buyed correctly, i mean after that, the item apperas as bought but the redirection is wrong i guess
is there anyway to debug this?
(02-17-2012, 02:05 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Pirata, i have a simple request for this mod:

¿Can you make a "Recent Items" like MyDownloads lastest submissions screen?

I've started to add new items and it's hard to make users notice the changes

I'll see what I can do.

(02-17-2012, 03:17 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Also after all updates and newpoints upgrade several users tried to buy items from shop, and after click buy item, they get moved to a white screen and stay there forever

the url of the whitescreen is /newpoints.php?action=do_shop&shop_action=buy
although the item is buyed correctly, i mean after that, the item apperas as bought but the redirection is wrong i guess
is there anyway to debug this?

Interesting. It didn't happen on 1.6.5?
Well i've check the logs and more than 6 users bought items the last 2 weeks, nobody reported any thing going bad
i will ask them personally anyway =)
I made the update yesterday at 10AM aprox
an user reported the same problem 3 days ago

So this could being happen before 1606
I will test it on my localhost as soon as I get home.
I cannot replicate this issue, sorry. Please check your Apache logs for eventual errors.