MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK thank you Big Grin
This thing don't work... There must be a button on the left side, called: "Shop" but there isn't anything. (Im talking about the admin panel)

The settings of Shop are all there, but how do i sell something now? Because there isn't any shop thingy.
Make sure you gave your admin permissions to view it.
So, what are example's of items to sell? This mod seems pointless, because i mean the items dont do anything. I mean there should be like a item which you can but to get access to a forum and that would be very good. and other items that have uses, like it changes their name color to pink or something
(11-24-2011, 02:38 AM)Akshay2598 Wrote: [ -> ]So, what are example's of items to sell? This mod seems pointless, because i mean the items dont do anything. I mean there should be like a item which you can but to get access to a forum and that would be very good. and other items that have uses, like it changes their name color to pink or something

That's up to you not me. I don't decide which items you may put for sale. They're virtual items, nothing else. You can make use of them or not.
why when i submite items with icon but when i go to shop there is no icons there />/. help plz
Make sure the path is correct.
I don't suppose you can allow particular users or user groups to remove items?

It would show for said user groups on:
newpoints.php?action=shop&shop_action=myitems&uid={USER_ID}
in the "Options" box.

If this is a possibility, could you post a quick outline of some kind for us? Thanks in advance!
Nope that is not possible.
(12-04-2011, 11:49 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope that is not possible.

That will be a great addition for future versions.