MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2011, 08:00 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like a valid install to me. Nowhere in the Shop code it tries to access mybb_mybb_shops

i downloaded it from this site the shop 1.5
Is your table prefix set to "mybb_mybb_" ?
is there a way to make this plugin dl after you purchase.
(08-13-2011, 09:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Is your table prefix set to "mybb_mybb_" ?

no just mybb_x

i have in my table mybb_newpoints_shop_items
but the this one i dont have _forums.mybb_mybb_shops

I have no idea how it is asking for that to be honest. Please PM me with an admin account and FTP details.

Also, in what page did you get that error?
Why is it that you can't attach a script(php or otherwise) to be run when a item is bought? I'd like to create an item that allows a user to post in one forum and view another.
That's not possible
Why isn't it? I've seen a similar system used for many other shop plugins, and right now without that, this item system has no real use.

Rather than creating via console, why not have a directory listing like:
plugin/items/itemname.php
plugin/items/otheritemname.php
plugin/items/thirditem.php

Then, loop through the items folder to see if there are any files ending in .php. If they exist, display them in the control panel with the option to enable it, the ability to add an image, a name, and a description, and all the normal item settings. With an added option to use immediately after buying, or use only when activated manually you could then run whatever script is associated with that item. Of course, this assumes whoever is making the item knows how to write a script for MyBB that does something useful. Simple mysql stuff should be fairly easy enough to accomplish for the average coder, however.
(07-07-2011, 10:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You must place the file in MYBB_ROOT/images/extraimages/ or somewhere else as long as the path is correct.

What happened when you entered that?

It just shows a blank box with the word image inside it.

(08-15-2011, 02:07 AM)Captain Lightning Wrote: [ -> ]Why isn't it? I've seen a similar system used for many other shop plugins, and right now without that, this item system has no real use.

Rather than creating via console, why not have a directory listing like:
plugin/items/itemname.php
plugin/items/otheritemname.php
plugin/items/thirditem.php

Then, loop through the items folder to see if there are any files ending in .php. If they exist, display them in the control panel with the option to enable it, the ability to add an image, a name, and a description, and all the normal item settings. With an added option to use immediately after buying, or use only when activated manually you could then run whatever script is associated with that item. Of course, this assumes whoever is making the item knows how to write a script for MyBB that does something useful. Simple mysql stuff should be fairly easy enough to accomplish for the average coder, however.

Because this is not supposed to be like that, perhaps? What made you think that this was supposed to be like that??