MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I activated plugin added items and everything but no items to show in shop Sad
(07-07-2011, 10:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You must place the file in MYBB_ROOT/images/extraimages/ or somewhere else as long as the path is correct.

What happened when you entered that?

hi could you help me with adding pictures please, i just need to know what size they have to be ?
(07-08-2011, 05:54 AM)House Wrote: [ -> ]I activated plugin added items and everything but no items to show in shop Sad

Did you set the category permissions correctly?
Great plugin, I'm impressed with it so far.

However, a really useful feature would be to limit the amount of items a user can buy to a specific number instead of having an overall qty. limit.

So for example, the overall stock is unlimited BUT a user can only buy X amount of that item regardless of the stock to prevent item gouging.

Another thing would be to allow users to sell to each other but not selling back to the store.
(07-10-2011, 08:55 PM)slapshot Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin, I'm impressed with it so far.

However, a really useful feature would be to limit the amount of items a user can buy to a specific number instead of having an overall qty. limit.

So for example, the overall stock is unlimited BUT a user can only buy X amount of that item regardless of the stock to prevent item gouging.

Another thing would be to allow users to sell to each other but not selling back to the store.

Those features have been thought of already and I hope to find sometime to implement them.
(07-10-2011, 09:08 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 08:55 PM)slapshot Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin, I'm impressed with it so far.

Those features have been thought of already and I hope to find sometime to implement them.

hi, i was just wondering if your thinking of adding a bookie/betting plugin ? Smile, i love new points Smile
Not anytime soon.
EDIT: Problem solved =)
Yes please so desperately want users to be able to sell others. You'd be even more epic if you did. Smile

Also just a few more suggestions not as vital that you may consider.

Create a forum(user would get to pay x amount to create a new forum that theyd be allowed to choose the name and description) a vbulletin shop mod has this feature and users loved it quite well.

Change username color

Other than that I can truthfully say Newpoints is amazing!
Hello,

I have translate the Script into German, I will attach the language file.

Richard
-------------------------
Hallo,

Ich habe das Skript in Deutsch übersetzt. Die Sprachdatei hänge ich an.

Richard