MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm experiencing a bug. My users are reporting that when an item is sent, the message the recipient receives says they sent themselves the item. So for example, Bob sends David an item, and David receives an PM saying David sent an item. What is causing this?

Also, are you releasing that plugin mentioned a few posts above soon? It sounds like something I need. Thanks.
can't add item in shop. how to do this?
sorry but as I put the icons do not bring me out and been trying to put this icon comes [Image: dpiconani006.gif] but could someone please explain how to get the icon?.
(01-25-2011, 03:24 PM)Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm experiencing a bug. My users are reporting that when an item is sent, the message the recipient receives says they sent themselves the item. So for example, Bob sends David an item, and David receives an PM saying David sent an item. What is causing this?

Also, are you releasing that plugin mentioned a few posts above soon? It sounds like something I need. Thanks.

I do not think that is possible:
PHP Code:
newpoints_send_pm(array('subject' => $lang->newpoints_shop_item_received_title'message' => $lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_shop_item_receivedhtmlspecialchars_uni($mybb->user['username']), htmlspecialchars_uni($item['name'])), 'touid' => $user['uid'], 'receivepms' => 1), -1); 
As you can see, the second argument of the function sprintf is htmlspecialchars_uni($mybb->user['username']) which is the username of the user who is sending the item.
The third argument is the item name.
And the first is the variable which holds "{1} has sent you the item {2}.", {1} is replaced by the second argument and {2} by the third argument (item name).

Unless you can replicate that yourself, that seems very unlikely.

(01-25-2011, 07:13 PM)jcardy Wrote: [ -> ]can't add item in shop. how to do this?

Go to ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop -> Add Item
If it's impossible, then why is it happening? Is it possible that the PM Admin plugin is creating a conflict? (A plugin I really don't want to get rid of to be honest.) Again, I can create a test account for you on the forum and you can investigate the problem. It's easy enough to replicate. I can send you an item, and you should get the problem my members have reported. If you don't, I'll be rather confused.
(01-26-2011, 02:12 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop -> Add Item

sir, this is the view of my shop. there is no add item.

please see this image

[Image: capturegg.jpg]
I believe you have to add a category first.
oh i see.. i can't add an items without making category first. that would help thanks
another problem. how could i arrange the items in postbit. it seems they're all inline. is it possible to arrange it 5 items in the first line then another 5 items in the second line in case the settings to display items is 10?
(01-26-2011, 12:37 PM)Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]If it's impossible, then why is it happening? Is it possible that the PM Admin plugin is creating a conflict? (A plugin I really don't want to get rid of to be honest.) Again, I can create a test account for you on the forum and you can investigate the problem. It's easy enough to replicate. I can send you an item, and you should get the problem my members have reported. If you don't, I'll be rather confused.

Can't you just do it yourself? Create a test user, give that user 1000 points and buy an item and then send it to your main account. If it happens, then I need to look at the code again, otherwise your users are confused about something.

I doubt that plugin is causing any conflicts by the way.

@jcardy no that is not possible.