MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-25-2010, 09:45 AM)Tomaxo Wrote: [ -> ]Below.

I meant re-upload all files, not the screenshot.
I'm getting an error when trying to install the shop plug-in its as follows what did I break? I know I must have done something wrong lol

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare newpoints_shop_info() (previously declared in /home/hostin18/public_html/pogofans.net/forum/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_shop.php:70) in /home/hostin18/public_html/pogofans.net/forum/inc/plugins/newpoints_shop.php on line 79
You're not supposed to upload the newpoints_shop.php to the plugins folder, but to inc/plugins/newpoints
Just downloaded everything 100% correct. And its not even showing up in my plug-in page so i cant even activate it. Help please? Also yout installation guide is useless it doesn't explain anything...
i got it working nevermind.
(12-29-2010, 03:13 AM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded everything 100% correct. And its not even showing up in my plug-in page so i cant even activate it. Help please?

I'm having the same problem...
(12-29-2010, 08:34 AM)pqphillips Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 03:13 AM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded everything 100% correct. And its not even showing up in my plug-in page so i cant even activate it. Help please?

I'm having the same problem...

It's in ACP -> NewPoints -> Plugins
Ah... got it.

Thanks!
For some reason, When i create a category, it doesn't show up in the Shop =\
You're probably not choosing which groups you want it to be visible to
(01-05-2011, 10:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably not choosing which groups you want it to be visible to

Oh, i wasn't paying attention to that. Thanks! Big Grin