MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2010, 09:26 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, it's compatible with 1.6 but not compatible with 1.4

It would have been nice if you'd have stated this in the original post. Then I wouldn't have been trying to figure out why configuring it took me back to the Admin CP every time. It says it's compatible with NewPoints 1.5 and above, and 1.5 is compatible with MyBB 1.4x. Please clarify these things in the first post.

Now I'm guessing I have to uninstall the shop module, and download an older version, since the shop plugin was first released before MyBB 1.6 was.
Right, got an older version and it's working.
(12-10-2010, 11:57 AM)Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2010, 09:26 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, it's compatible with 1.6 but not compatible with 1.4

It would have been nice if you'd have stated this in the original post. Then I wouldn't have been trying to figure out why configuring it took me back to the Admin CP every time. It says it's compatible with NewPoints 1.5 and above, and 1.5 is compatible with MyBB 1.4x. Please clarify these things in the first post.

Now I'm guessing I have to uninstall the shop module, and download an older version, since the shop plugin was first released before MyBB 1.6 was.
Right, got an older version and it's working.

I've just added the notice to the first post, I'm sorry.

Note that older versions are buggy.
Updated to 1.5: fixes two issues, one of them is a security hole (minimum one since it requires ACP permissions + Shop permissions).
Thanks Pirata Nervo
Thanks for the Update
Install Plugin and and blank page.

I'm using version 1.5, forum: 1.6
Blank page when?
[Image: beztytuuokw.th.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(12-25-2010, 07:16 AM)Tomaxo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: beztytuuokw.th.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, re-upload please. I can't seem to reproduce that
Below.