MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't add new item (My New Point Shop is 1.4) If i go to it, it'll show up that i can't access it because i not have permission to edit it (I'm an Amin Huh)

Could you introduce me how to fix it ? Thanks Wink
(12-01-2010, 09:38 PM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]I can't add new item (My New Point Shop is 1.4) If i go to it, it'll show up that i can't access it because i not have permission to edit it (I'm an Amin Huh)

Could you introduce me how to fix it ? Thanks Wink

Go to Users & Groups -> Admin Permissions -> Make sure you can view the NewPoints features
I'm on 1.6 so I can't activate My Plaza turbo. Does it have to be activated to convert modules? Other wise is there any other way to do it?
(12-03-2010, 12:03 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on 1.6 so I can't activate My Plaza turbo. Does it have to be activated to convert modules? Other wise is there any other way to do it?

Did you read the readme?
(12-03-2010, 11:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2010, 12:03 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on 1.6 so I can't activate My Plaza turbo. Does it have to be activated to convert modules? Other wise is there any other way to do it?

Did you read the readme?

Yes my good sir I did. It said, "MAKE SURE MYPLAZA TURBO and the Inventory module are INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED" and the only way to activate the inventory module for MyPlaza is to active MyPlaza correct? So I am back to my original question, is there any other way to do it?
(12-04-2010, 02:33 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you read the readme?

Yes my good sir I did. It said, "MAKE SURE MYPLAZA TURBO and the Inventory module are INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED" and the only way to activate the inventory module for MyPlaza is to active MyPlaza correct? So I am back to my original question, is there any other way to do it?

Well, if you do not have MyPlaza Turbo, why the hell do you want to convert the items when you have no items?
(12-04-2010, 02:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you read the readme?

Well, if you do not have MyPlaza Turbo, why the hell do you want to convert the items when you have no items?

xD I have/had MyPlaza turbo, I was using it when I was on MyBB 1.4, but MyPlaza turbo will not work on MyBB 1.6. Thus the reason I switched to New Points.
(12-04-2010, 02:52 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you read the readme?

xD I have/had MyPlaza turbo, I was using it when I was on MyBB 1.4, but MyPlaza turbo will not work on MyBB 1.6. Thus the reason I switched to New Points.

But is it still installed? If it's not, there's no point on converting anything since there's nothing to convert. The converter only converts the Inventory items to Shop items, that's all. If it's been deactivated, then all items are lost.
(12-04-2010, 03:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2010, 11:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read the readme?

But is it still installed? If it's not, there's no point on converting anything since there's nothing to convert. The converter only converts the Inventory items to Shop items, that's all. If it's been deactivated, then all items are lost.

Aw, well shoot. Okay thanks.

Oh, one more question. I see some people using new points they have shop items like change user name or buy into VIP, but I couldn't find those here. How'd they get em?
(12-04-2010, 03:30 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2010, 03:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2010, 02:33 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my good sir I did. It said, "MAKE SURE MYPLAZA TURBO and the Inventory module are INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED" and the only way to activate the inventory module for MyPlaza is to active MyPlaza correct? So I am back to my original question, is there any other way to do it?

Aw, well shoot. Okay thanks.

Oh, one more question. I see some people using new points they have shop items like change user name or buy into VIP, but I couldn't find those here. How'd they get em?

Could you please give me a link? I do not know of any plugins for NewPoints that do that.