MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-02-2010, 01:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What are you entering in the path field?

This: http://olteniaonline.net/images/newpoints/sistboxe.png
The link to that image file.

You must enter the images/newpoints... not the url
(10-02-2010, 01:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 07:17 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to do this already, or an idea for a future release, to be able to set up items with a sort of config file for that item, such as PM an ID upon purchase. (To PM an admin or something)

Maybe some others may have ideas for this too?

Right now it's only possible to set it to PM the user who buys it. But a simple modification can make it to PM the user ID 1 for example.

Is this something that can be done easily then? Or even better something in the next release of Newpoints?

Also can each shop item be given a expanding text field, where you can use html formatting, I need to add line breaks but have no way of doing so on an item.

Can I give myself a bunch of custom points? Let's say 1,000?
(10-02-2010, 07:18 AM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 07:17 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to do this already, or an idea for a future release, to be able to set up items with a sort of config file for that item, such as PM an ID upon purchase. (To PM an admin or something)

Right now it's only possible to set it to PM the user who buys it. But a simple modification can make it to PM the user ID 1 for example.

Is this something that can be done easily then? Or even better something in the next release of Newpoints?

Also can each shop item be given a expanding text field, where you can use html formatting, I need to add line breaks but have no way of doing so on an item.

Edit the code. Search for send_pm and then change the function call, not the actual function. And change the touid value to 1.

No, HTML will not be added. Are you sure you cannot use line breaks in items description?

(10-02-2010, 03:25 PM)Arctic Eclipse Wrote: [ -> ]Can I give myself a bunch of custom points? Let's say 1,000?

Yes, go to the Maintenance page and edit yourself
(10-02-2010, 11:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit the code. Search for send_pm and then change the function call, not the actual function. And change the touid value to 1.

No, HTML will not be added. Are you sure you cannot use line breaks in items description?

I dont have a clue what you mean about changing the function call or anything Sad

Can you tell me what I need to change, iv found send_pm

Code:
// send pm to user
newpoints_send_pm............................

Could you post that section of code with the change I would need to do please Big Grin?

Yeah, in the description I tried \n and <br /> and all that showed up was <br /> and not the line break
Is there a way to arrange the items in the profile? It looks like the items are set in arrays, but im not sure my coding skills are still amateur. Is there a way to change the order? any guidance would be helpful Smile
Thanks Pirata.
(10-02-2010, 11:44 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2010, 11:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont have a clue what you mean about changing the function call or anything Sad

Can you tell me what I need to change, iv found send_pm

Code:
// send pm to user
newpoints_send_pm............................

Could you post that section of code with the change I would need to do please Big Grin?

Yeah, in the description I tried \n and <br /> and all that showed up was <br /> and not the line break

newpoints_shop_send_pm(lablabla); = function call

function newpoints_shop_send_pm(lablabla)
{
bla bla bla
}

= actual function

Anyway, is the description field a text area or a text box? If it's a text box then it shouldn't work.
(10-03-2010, 01:03 AM)forspamsake Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to arrange the items in the profile? It looks like the items are set in arrays, but im not sure my coding skills are still amateur. Is there a way to change the order? any guidance would be helpful Smile

Nope, it's not possible.