MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The header template is in the header template, not really sure what to answer you..

The URL for the shop would be something like /newpoints.php?action=shop
I found out about the template header and tested the URL and it didn't work. Can you help me on that?
What did you put in the url?
Hi, first of all this might be a great plugin for newpoints, but I have a problem.

My item icon won't show. It will only show the default one if I leave that field empty, if I add the actually path to the default icon it stops showing that also.

But anyway I don't want to show me the default icon and I want it to show my custom icon, which it won't evendough I have it in images/newpoints/image.png as you can see from the images.

[Image: 97325849.th.jpg]

[Image: 47733172.th.jpg]

Sorry for my English !
You must put the correct path to the image
And my question?

EDIT: Nvm, got it. Had forgot to install one thing and reinstalled it all and found the missing file. Thanks Smile.
Is there any way to do this already, or an idea for a future release, to be able to set up items with a sort of config file for that item, such as PM an ID upon purchase. (To PM an admin or something)

Maybe some others may have ideas for this too?
(10-01-2010, 03:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You must put the correct path to the image

Is there any other way to basicly link to an image than the one I used?
http://olteniaonline.net/images/newpoints/sistboxe.png
In that image I didn't capture the entire lenght of the link. Try entering it in the browser u'll see it will show up, only in your plugin it doesn't...
(10-01-2010, 07:17 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to do this already, or an idea for a future release, to be able to set up items with a sort of config file for that item, such as PM an ID upon purchase. (To PM an admin or something)

Maybe some others may have ideas for this too?

Right now it's only possible to set it to PM the user who buys it. But a simple modification can make it to PM the user ID 1 for example.

(10-01-2010, 08:33 PM)absirt Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 03:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You must put the correct path to the image

Is there any other way to basicly link to an image than the one I used?
http://olteniaonline.net/images/newpoints/sistboxe.png
In that image I didn't capture the entire lenght of the link. Try entering it in the browser u'll see it will show up, only in your plugin it doesn't...

What are you entering in the path field?