MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mihu,

Thanks for helping my issue. Smile Btw, I gone through your bank plugin just now. But is that possible for me to install a plugin which is under development? I do like to give comments and find bugs.. Tongue Sorry for being rude on this.. But what I hope is to help developers to sort out the unseen problems.. I hope I can install then I'll try to see what's needed in a bank.. Wink
(09-10-2010, 04:20 AM)Shyuan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mihu,

Thanks for helping my issue. Smile Btw, I gone through your bank plugin just now. But is that possible for me to install a plugin which is under development? I do like to give comments and find bugs.. Tongue Sorry for being rude on this.. But what I hope is to help developers to sort out the unseen problems.. I hope I can install then I'll try to see what's needed in a bank.. Wink
With pleasure! It will be good if you install Bank System because we need people on testing!
You can install it without problems!Big Grin
(09-10-2010, 04:23 AM)Mihu Wrote: [ -> ]With pleasure! It will be good if you install Bank System because we need people on testing!
You can install it without problems!Big Grin

Sure, I will give you a hand to test it. Any results I will let you know. Wink Thanks for the fix, I edited my template file. It worked. Smile
Its works on mybb 1.6?
Yeap works
Could you add something next to the "My Items" that shows the users their points total? It would be useful so that they wouldn't have to look at one of their post's postbit.
(09-12-2010, 09:43 AM)mc2w Wrote: [ -> ]Could you add something next to the "My Items" that shows the users their points total? It would be useful so that they wouldn't have to look at one of their post's postbit.

Nope, not right now.
I usually place a link to the NewPoints page at the top so users can click it and view their items
Ok, found the template codes for displaying points anyway. Thanks
Omg i saw this website who has a shop system And has a Trading System aswell, i was like omg newpoint shops gotta have this!!! so yeah, im making a suggestion that you should try to implement a trading system. i think its prob going to be too hard but =( anyways upto u xD
Nope, I won't make a trading system.