MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-30-2010, 11:56 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2010, 08:28 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Can I put a item in the shop but with no icon and it wont make a blank spot in the postbit?

Sorry but I do not understand. Do you want to make an item without an icon?
Yes, I allow my users to host portfolios but using newpoints to buy it so I want to add the item to the store but without any icon for it.

Oh, you can just use the default icon, or make a transparent icon and use that as the default
(08-31-2010, 07:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you can just use the default icon, or make a transparent icon and use that as the default
But I dont want it to take up space, I let users have 5 icons so I dont want this transparent icon to waste space.

Oh then it's not possible
(08-31-2010, 10:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh then it's not possible
Aww, Hope to see that in a later version. Smile

One idea I would LOVE to see is people being able to pick the order of which the icons appear. If you buy them in the wrong order you can just put it int he order you want. Like the Vb store mod.
nicely done
Hi Sir,

Your plugins are great. however i found something that might be a small bug as shown in the both attachment: Footers before and after. Basically, when I access the shop, it's looking fine. But when I access to a particular item (eg. click into the "Birthday cake"), my footer is out of the shape. I have little knowledge about programming language, dare not to modify any of the code to make it right. Hope you could help on it. Smile

[attachment=608] Before

[attachment=609] After

Thanks,
Shyuan
(09-10-2010, 03:18 AM)Shyuan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sir,

Your plugins are great. however i found something that might be a small bug as shown in the both attachment: Footers before and after. Basically, when I access the shop, it's looking fine. But when I access to a particular item (eg. click into the "Birthday cake"), my footer is out of the shape. I have little knowledge about programming language, dare not to modify any of the code to make it right. Hope you could help on it. Smile

Before

After

Thanks,
Shyuan
It seems to be a template problem... because is missing one table tag who close the first table tag! I don`t have in this moment Shop 1.4 installed but i will install it and i will make some tests!

EDIT : I installed on my forum and the same problem...
I solved it!
If you want to solve before Pirata nervo will make an update please follow this steps:
1.Acces the Admin CP => Templates & Style => Templates => Global Templates => newpoints_shop_view_item (click on it)
2.Search this line
PHP Code:
{$footer
and before it add the following code :
PHP Code:
</td>
</
tr>
</
table
3.Now will work!

Fixed that in my code as well Smile