MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2010, 09:16 AM)Kolisnyk Wrote: [ -> ]I need help. Where does it show the items you have paid for? I went to the User CP, nothing there. :/ Please help? Smile

In your Inventory (NewPoints -> Shop -> My Items)

(08-12-2010, 12:04 PM)Kolisnyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering how to take away a users items if you are an administrator? Can you please help?

Unfortunately you can't.
(08-12-2010, 12:04 PM)Kolisnyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering how to take away a users items if you are an administrator? Can you please help?

I did it... at least on the old version.... Can't you click "edit inventory" somewhere in the ACP?

I guess I might have used the database.....
(08-12-2010, 11:54 PM)joshuavillwo Wrote: [ -> ]

I did it... at least on the old version.... Can't you click "edit inventory" somewhere in the ACP?

I guess I might have used the database.....

That was possible in MyPlaza Turbo only
what about reaccuring? I think all the basics are set up already but can we get a field that says is this recurring, and if so deducts the points based on the amount of days you set? Would this be difficult to add?
(08-13-2010, 03:27 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]what about reaccuring? I think all the basics are set up already but can we get a field that says is this recurring, and if so deducts the points based on the amount of days you set? Would this be difficult to add?

Not difficult but you'd be the only one using it I guess so there's no much point on adding it Tongue
actually if it was there, i think more people would use it. There would be so many different things you could do with it.

Like for me hosting, Free hosting this would work perfect
(08-13-2010, 04:20 AM)24khost Wrote: [ -> ]actually if it was there, i think more people would use it. There would be so many different things you could do with it.

Like for me hosting, Free hosting this would work perfect

Might something I can add in the future Smile
I was thinking about adding it myself.
Sure, it's GPL. You can do whatever you want with it
So the items in the shop wont be able to automatically, for example, change a member title?

Also is there a way to delete an item off of a user?