MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeap, thanks Tongue
Updated first post with 1.3.
Fixes the Pm username "problem"
2nd post for the release of 1.3. omfg I just downloaded 1.2 and refreshed to see 1.3, scary. Thanks!

Edit: How do I add iteams to buy to the shop?
shop 1.3, how to show items in postpit!
help me!
(08-01-2010, 03:20 AM)jhfire Wrote: [ -> ]2nd post for the release of 1.3. omfg I just downloaded 1.2 and refreshed to see 1.3, scary. Thanks!

Edit: How do I add iteams to buy to the shop?

read the docs.

(08-01-2010, 04:12 AM)wuangthanh Wrote: [ -> ]shop 1.3, how to show items in postpit!
help me!

Read the docs too.
I want show items'icon in Signature. make members more exciting
(08-01-2010, 05:45 AM)wuangthanh Wrote: [ -> ]I want show items'icon in Signature. make members more exciting

I don't remember if that's possible. Try moving the new points postbit var to where you want it
thanks =]
(08-01-2010, 09:24 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2010, 05:45 AM)wuangthanh Wrote: [ -> ]I want show items'icon in Signature. make members more exciting

I don't remember if that's possible. Try moving the new points postbit var to where you want it

Because, Shop 1.2 to later
Items icon don't show in postbits, and Item row in postbit only show "(view all items)".
(Not show Item icon as well as shop 1.1)
I am trying to figure out how to show the items in the postbit. it is only showing "ItemsSadview all items)" :S
or is it because i didnt change the icon and is still using the default one?

Edit: nvm,fixed.
well.. i use Shop 1.3 but no image shown Sad

here's my items screenshot:
[Image: 21ee7l.jpg]

and here's my setting on ACP:
[Image: zkpod1.jpg]

@Nervo or Pegasis
How to show image?