MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Nervo
i can't see any shop tab on newpoint area.. what's wrong?
http://www.ocean-leecher.net/forum/newpoints.php
Test account?
1.2 is out - adds compatibility with NewPoints 1.5

@habs your problem should be fixed now.

@Miraj I don't understand, you say that you should be able to send items (because there's an option in the settings and in the create/edit item page) but there's no other button than the send item?
(07-27-2010, 02:54 AM)Miraj Wrote: [ -> ]OK,
Lol, I fixed the problem with the Sending situation. I never enabled it to Yes instead of No. And, I just installed Shop 1.2 and it's all fixed. Tyvm!

I'm glad everything works now Smile
(07-27-2010, 04:31 AM)Miraj Wrote: [ -> ]Oh?,
Did I mention the fact that NewPoints is AmAzInG! There will be more MyPlaza mixes into NewPoints right? =D

Yes everytime I find some free time I'll likely port modules into NewPoints plugins
(07-26-2010, 08:20 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]1.2 is out - adds compatibility with NewPoints 1.5

@habs your problem should be fixed now.

@Miraj I don't understand, you say that you should be able to send items (because there's an option in the settings and in the create/edit item page) but there's no other button than the send item?

will try to update now.. thanks nervo..
i'll gives you report
done! it works! thanks
this is really great! The only problem is when someone sends someone else an item it says in the PM "card123 has sent you the item 1 Day Token. " when really Bobsmith sent me the item
(07-29-2010, 01:08 AM)card123 Wrote: [ -> ]this is really great! The only problem is when someone sends someone else an item it says in the PM "card123 has sent you the item 1 Day Token. " when really Bobsmith sent me the item

Oops I forgot that, I'll have to release 1.3 soon then
cool thanks =] its not that bad because most of the items are sent to me and i can just check the logs
Hey! I had up Shop 1.2 . But Plugins list show that : Shop 1.1 Big Grin
Please checkup!

[Image: shopshow.jpg]