MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Do you mean each user has a shop?

Yes, that i was i talking about Big Grin
(07-10-2010, 06:34 AM)mephistox Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I'll never do that. I'll just port MyCompany instead
(07-10-2010, 07:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Or well, something that, if you have an specified item, you can enter to a forum.
(07-10-2010, 04:32 PM)mephistox Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010, 07:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Or well, something that, if you have an specified item, you can enter to a forum.

Nope, I won't do that
(07-13-2010, 01:11 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]¬¬ your reply is ever "no" or "nope" :/

So what? I have to do what you want?
Hello Pirata,
maybe you can help me out with this.

How would I check if a user owns a certain item?

Let's say I want to do something like this, check if the current user ownes the item with ID 75.

Is there any preparation from you for the $mybb->user object like $mybb->user['owned_items']? I did not see any special table for it in the install routine...

Would be great, thanks.
Unserialize $mybb->user['newpoints_shop_items'] -> I believe this is the user field which contains the items, I can't check right now but I'm almost sure that's the field.

Unserialize it and you should get an array containing the items with the ID's. Take a look at the postbit function or the profile function since it does that (but doesn't check for an ID)
Is there any way to make sorting items more easy? Something like alphabeticly sorting them by default because sorting more than 4 items right now is a huge pain...
(07-18-2010, 03:05 PM)maxexcloo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to make sorting items more easy? Something like alphabeticly sorting them by default because sorting more than 4 items right now is a huge pain...

Nope, by default it sorts them by the display order field.
I have to say right here that this is way better than MyPlaza. Well done Pirata Nervo!