MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-23-2010, 02:06 PM)StitchRokcs Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I upgraded to NewPoints 1.3 and Shop 1.1 ran all the upgrade but items aren't showing in post-bit still. I have it set to show 15 items on the post bit from the store settings. Also in the post-bits it has the Items: and the (View all Items) showing but the actual items arent there.

Does it show in profile?
Yes the items show up in the profile.
Let me know if this fixes it.

Find:
PHP Code:
$items array_unique($items); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:
$items array_unique($postbit_items_cache); 
Hmm ok I did that and it didn't work at least I dont think it did. I ended up just re-installing the store mod and it works now. I dont know what happened. Well thanks Smile
(04-25-2010, 01:36 AM)StitchRokcs Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm ok I did that and it didn't work at least I dont think it did. I ended up just re-installing the store mod and it works now. I dont know what happened. Well thanks Smile

Hmm is the newpoints_shop.php a fresh one or one with the fix applied in the above post? It's "impossible" to be working since $items is undeclared as far as I remember
Well I am looking at switching over from MyPS and MyStore as this looks great. The only thing I am concerned about is that the ability to buy the following features:

Upgrade to another usergroup
Change username
Change customer usertitle

Is there an option in this shop to have the above?
(05-04-2010, 05:36 AM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am looking at switching over from MyPS and MyStore as this looks great. The only thing I am concerned about is that the ability to buy the following features:

Upgrade to another usergroup
Change username
Change customer usertitle

Is there an option in this shop to have the above?

Nope not yet
Is there any chance that if I become a subscriber these could be added?
(05-08-2010, 06:18 AM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance that if I become a subscriber these could be added?

No, this is a free plugin and it has nothing to do with money but time. I'll add it once I have time
Just got NewPoints working, great so far.
However, it has shown the following errors at the top of each thread ever since I activated the shop:

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 1257 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_shop.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_shop.php 1257 errorHandler->error
[PHP] newpoints_shop_postbit
/inc/class_plugins.php 141 call_user_func_array
/inc/functions_post.php 593 pluginSystem->run_hooks_by_ref
/showthread.php 823 build_postbit

Any help?