MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Shop 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP Code:
// we can't bew others inventories if we don't have enough previleges

if ($mybb->settings['newpoints_shop_viewothers'] != && $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != && $mybb->user['uid'] != $uid)

error_no_permission(); 
Try:
PHP Code:
if ($mybb->settings['newpoints_shop_viewothers'] != && $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != && $mybb->user['uid'] != $uid

Do you still have that problem?
Thanks Pirata, it works now.

Admin can view members stuff now.
(04-17-2010, 05:21 PM)chorvaqueen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pirata, it works now.

Admin can view members stuff now.

Okay thanks, I'll apply the fix on my projects folder Smile
awesome plugin!
I uploaded all the files to where they need to be
Then, "upload the upgrade.php to the root of your MyBB installation and run it."
I did this, but when I go to type it in my browser I get this error:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/' in /home/(mydirectoryname)/public_html/(mywebsitename)/(myforumname)/upgrade.php on line 28"
were can i download shop items for this instead of having to convert stuff all the time?
whats the change log for this plugin? thanks
(04-21-2010, 07:54 AM)Viira Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded all the files to where they need to be
Then, "upload the upgrade.php to the root of your MyBB installation and run it."
I did this, but when I go to type it in my browser I get this error:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/' in /home/(mydirectoryname)/public_html/(mywebsitename)/(myforumname)/upgrade.php on line 28"

My bad, just remove the slash at the beginning of that line.

(04-21-2010, 10:18 AM)Partyboy Wrote: [ -> ]were can i download shop items for this instead of having to convert stuff all the time?

I don't understand you.

(04-21-2010, 02:07 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]whats the change log for this plugin? thanks

The changelog.txt file is included in the zip.

---

Uploaded a new zip.
Ok I upgraded to NewPoints 1.3 and Shop 1.1 ran all the upgrade but items aren't showing in post-bit still. I have it set to show 15 items on the post bit from the store settings. Also in the post-bits it has the Items: and the (View all Items) showing but the actual items arent there.