MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: what advert do you all put on your forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have just downloaded the my advertisement mod and its great but i wondered what adverts you all have on your forums? i have signed up to google adsense but thats all i have on there so far,
I don't use AdSense, I use Bidvertiser and AdBrite, they're pretty good as wel Smile
Moved to Comments and Critics

Joneswilliamsc

(11-13-2009, 08:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use AdSense, I use Bidvertiser and AdBrite, they're pretty good as well

Same as here. I am also using Bidvertiser. And I am really very satisfy with it. I having no any issue with it. Well having no any experience with AdBrite but I am satisfy with Bidvertiser.
Don't put too much ads on your site, google adsense will lower the CTR when they see other ads company's ads are being placed on your site.

Go with adsense, they have the highest CTR.

Adbrite is good too, but it depends on how you monetize the ads.
hmmm... is there any plugins to control ads view? so VIP will never see ads, only regular member..
(08-08-2010, 02:22 AM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm... is there any plugins to control ads view? so VIP will never see ads, only regular member..

My Advertisements?