MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Advertisement just like ordinary user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I visit someone's forum that use vBull for their forum.
i'm so excited when i saw their advertisement.

take a look: (click to enlarge)
[Image: 123bqtx.jpg]

The Ads just act like an ordinary member/user.
You'll think that it's a user and you'll click the ads accidently.

clever idea to earn adsense $$$$

@Nervo
could you make it, Sir? Shy
Really appreciate your time and your effort..
It's just HTML, copy paste the postbit template into the textarea of your ad code in the admin cp (make sure the ad code is inside the div of the post message) and then remove/replace all variables and make the necessary edits to make it look like a real post
Edit:
and by the way, by saying:
Quote:The Ads just act like an ordinary member/user.
You'll think that it's a user and you'll click the ads accidently.

clever idea to earn adsense $$$$

You can be banned from adsense right, you know that, right?
weuw.. i never thought that by doing this i'll be banned from adsense -__-"

is it blackhat?
Just against the usage policy , you would have to make it very clear that the advert is an advert Big Grin
No, that's not the problem. By putting it within posts has nothing wrong, it's a way to make it look nicer. You can't say it's a way to make it look like a real user so people click on the advertisements
lol, I missed that bit :p Yep, that's definitely gonna get you terminated XD
(11-02-2009, 08:02 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I missed that bit :p Yep, that's definitely gonna get you terminated XD
I think that if he sets the "users" name to Advertisements and istead of posts, reputation and all that stuff you can put an short explanation of the "user". Well, this is how I would do it Wink
so, will it be create? Big Grin
It's just HTML, you can use MyAdvertisements for that, just put postbit template in the ad code and make sure your advertisement is inside the message div
Thanks.. will try it..