MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: HELP !!! MyPLAZA broken my forum system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i open my forum

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/[cencored]/public_html/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_general.php(1271) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/[cencored]/public_html/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_general.php(1271) : eval()'d code on line 1

This is the 1000000th time you've posted something like this, we've discussed it already. What do you want me to do?