MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Inventory Items convert to Newpoints inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyPlaza Inventory Items convert to Newpoints inventory
You're starting to drive me mad. You either do not read the things I post or you're just an ass.
Wait until it's done, the converter is the only thing that I need to finish before I release NewPoints 1.1
Jeez, can't some people have PATIENCE?
I wouldn't mind if this was the first time he had asked, but this is the 5th time or something and he doesn't seem to read my replies.
But isn't that a little harsh to just bann the guy? Well, I mean that you could just take away his posting ability for few days.
Nah, if the guy keeps bugging him he should be banned.
(10-30-2009, 05:07 AM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]But isn't that a little harsh to just bann the guy? Well, I mean that you could just take away his posting ability for few days.

No, sometimes when we run a business we can't let our employees or customers get too close to us, there must be a wall which separates what we do/are from what they do/are. And Glas needed something to stop him from talking to/treating me like if I was just another member on these forums. I have no idea how old he is, but the age doesn't matter, he must respect me and I'll respect him. I decide if/when/how I make plugins and finish unfinished ones. If I have time, I work on them, if I don't have time, I can't do anything to have it.

No one is forced to sign up or subscribe. He did it because he needed my plugins, there's nothing telling I can't ban subscribers. Although you have more rights than regulars, you're just a user, not a moderator or an administrator.

Edit:
Just to clarify, he's banned for 3 days only
(10-30-2009, 06:19 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No, sometimes when we run a business we can't let our employees or customers get too close to us, there must be a wall which separates what we do/are from what they do/are. And Glas needed something to stop him from talking to/treating me like if I was just another member on these forums.

Exactly, you are running a business, and whereas too professional is bad, people NEED to know that you are an administator on these forums and not their bitch. it's like going to microsoft and saying MAKE OFFICE 2010 I WANT IT NOW and they just gonna say f*ck off ain't they! Pirata is a professional and deserves respect on his own damn website, I would expect no less.
Anyway, thread closed.