MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Music Playlist (Solution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've noticed some people would like a playlist on their website. I've found a great solution for this. I found a yahoo player for the website and put together some small mycode. It's just the spoiler and use the url code.

I can post the yahoo player if anyone wants (it's already been made into a plugin for mybb very easy).

After you install the yahoo player, you can do one of 2 things:

1) Find spoiler code (or use below), and go into your index templates. Find $header and press ENTER a few times after it to provide some space. Then use this code:

<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="quotetitle"><input type="button" value="Expand Song List" style="width:100px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide Song List'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Expand Song List'; }" /></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;">

<a href=http://www.bluntare.com/forum/neversaynever.mp3>The Fray - Never say Never</a>
<a href=http://www.bluntare.com/forum/chopsuey.mp3>System of a Down - Chop Suey!</a>

</div></div></div>

Just change the website and the songs.

or 2) Get "Important Messages" plugin. Use mycode to turn above code into spoiler, and post songs in the messages. Either way, it allows a javascript player that's very nice. And this spoiler just hides the songs, so you don't have like 50 songs all over the place. I have another idea for this, but I'll try later and post back. Perhaps just hiding the entire song, and either way, the yahoo javascript picks up any url posted.
Thanks for posting Smile
Np. You can check it out on my site: Bluntware.com << I have it on the top. It's very nice and discrete. Still gonna work on the other idea later. Not yet though. Well, I'll do it if people want me to?
screen was white due to the group legend plugin.
Didn't you try the one I pm'd you?
That's the "Online Today" Plugin. The one interfering with the site now, is the "Group Legend" plugin.
Double post
That's the "Online Today" Plugin. The one interfering with the site now, is the "Group Legend" plugin.
Oh that's weird lol
Use mine then
Well, I want a usergroup that's CLICKABLE! That when you click it, it shows all users in it.
That's exactly what View Groups does