MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will install it on my site this weekend and develop some plugins of my own.

Thank you,
- Shadows.
edit: installed, will make some plugins this weekend including "Admin donate"
those who used vbPlaza once know what this is.
Thanks Tongue
hoping for free plugin from you shadows Tongue lol
You can count on some free plugins from me, but there will also be paid plugins available at my site for NewPoints.
@PN no prob, am hoping you'll make a sort of shop for newpoints where we can code plugins for again like "PM if bought".

Sincerely,
- Shadows.

Edit: found a language bug in home of NP
Source Amount Paid
New Post 10Pts
New Thread 20Pts
New Poll 15Pts
Per Character 0.01Pts
Minimum Characters 15Pts
shouldn't say Pts but Chars ?
Thanks, fixed it shadows.
I don't understand this part:
@PN no prob, am hoping you'll make a sort of shop for newpoints where we can code plugins for again like "PM if bought".
Yeah like there was the shop in myplaza and you could put PM items, and that's what I'd like there to be in NewPoints, not sure if you'll do it though. Would be great :p.
Oh the send pm option in inventory items. I didn't add that to the Shop plugin but I might consider adding it before I release it
I want to report bug where "Forum Rules. (income rate, minimum points to view, minimum points to create a new post/thread)" doesn't work Sad

I set the forum rules, put 200 points minimum to view forum, and 100 points to post, but it doesn't work, user still can enter the forum although they only have 1 point.
edit: user can enter forum and view all thread list, but when they enter one of the thread, the error message appear..

Code:
You don't have enough points. Required: 200 OP

Thanks, it works Smile

sorry for the last report.. [Image: 49.gif]
suggestion: donate reason.
Thanks for the suggestion Shadows Smile