MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make sure all files have been uploaded correctly, it doesn't look like they have.
SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'a2729512_tm.mybb_newpoints_settings' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT value, name FROM mybb_newpoints_settings ORDER BY title ASC

Again, I dont know what I'm doing worng. This is the only plugin i have troubles with
Re-install. That shouldn't happen if you get no errors on installation.
Im getting this error at the bottom of my page and have re installed about 20 times different version etc

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'newpoints' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `newpoints` = `newpoints`+1 WH

when i click on a thread i get

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'newpoints' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `newpoints` = `newpoints`+2 WHERE `uid`='1'

and when i go to uninstall it says

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'newpoints'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `newpoints`;
Did you get an error when you first installed it?
(06-05-2012, 01:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get an error when you first installed it?

Hey mate i ended up getting rid of the error when i wiped the whole site and re installed mybb then re installed the mod and worked flawlessly not sure what the problem is however i do have 1 problem now i installed a new theme dark ice by audentio design and now the points wont actually show up in posts with the rep username etc they do show up with the mybb default theme though

EDIT : nevermind ended up getting it to work by putting {$post['newpoints_postbit']} in the postbit classic works like a charm now thanks again
Is it possible to change the odds of the lottery for example i purchased a few tickets and every time i won
It is random, you win if no one else has purchased any tickets though.
In ./admin/modules/newpoints/plugins.php

in "newpoints_iscompatible()", $plugininfo is not a array so a PHP warning.
How's it possible that it is not an array? It must always be otherwise the plugin is not a valid NewPoints plugin (even though NewPoints may not say so).