MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read the "readme.html" included in the Package!
Quote:Upgrading from 1.9/1.9.1/1.9.2 to 1.9.3

Simply upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of your MyBB installation, overwritting the old files.
I mean what files do I turn if I have all or just enough for example 2, I need to know the list of changes and writes nothing about it...
(11-26-2011, 10:28 AM)Mario14125 Wrote: [ -> ]Question to Pirata Nervo:

What is the update to version 1.9.3?
Just change the files on a server or need to change the point system database?
Is it enough to change the files on the server?

(11-27-2011, 10:16 AM)Mario14125 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean what files do I turn if I have all or just enough for example 2, I need to know the list of changes and writes nothing about it...

Those are two different questions.
You only need to re-upload the files as mentioned in the readme.
I have to overwrite all files from the plugins NewPoints 1.9.2 from 1.9.3 to this because in the "readme" that there is no...
I'm sorry I don't understand. Can you please re-write that?
The readme.html file says nothing that you need to replace old files with new ones.

I do not want to spoil anything when you update the plugin to the new version because if you specifically ask to replace ALL the old files into new or example, you replace only 2-4 files.

Do you understand? Tongue
(11-28-2011, 08:21 AM)Mario14125 Wrote: [ -> ]The readme.html file says nothing that you need to replace old files with new ones.

I do not want to spoil anything when you update the plugin to the new version because if you specifically ask to replace ALL the old files into new or example, you replace only 2-4 files.

Do you understand? Tongue

(11-27-2011, 12:06 AM)Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Just read the "readme.html" included in the Package!
Quote:Upgrading from 1.9/1.9.1/1.9.2 to 1.9.3

Simply upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of your MyBB installation, overwritting the old files.

For god's sake, did you read that one? It even quotes the readme.
Upload the contents of the Upload folder and it will overwrite all the files. What's so bad about it??

Where can I edit the $menu[] = " for the 'Home' and 'Donate' links?

I'm trying to remove the 'ยป' signs.
@Sama34 IIRC it is in /newpoints.php (search for &raquoWink
It is not there Undecided

However, I decided to use plain html that adapts better to my forum theme (without editing core files).

So apart from the fact of me being very curious, I do not need this anymore if you don't have the time Wink

Thanks.