MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NewPoints 1.9.2 is up, please re-download and re-upload.
You were running 1.9.1 and not 1.9.2. Or are you re-installing everything?
Thanks for update to 1.9.2, after installed I had to go back to the Newpoints plugins and deactivate/active everything for it to work, is this normal?
(08-14-2011, 03:45 AM)ted b Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for update to 1.9.2, after installed I had to go back to the Newpoints plugins and deactivate/active everything for it to work, is this normal?

No, it is not. What was happening before?
After install the shop items wouldnt show on post bit, then in stat section the only thing showng was richest user and donations.
Can't seem to replicate it. If someone manages to do the same thing as this:
(08-14-2011, 06:23 AM)ted b Wrote: [ -> ]After install the shop items wouldnt show on post bit, then in stat section the only thing showng was richest user and donations.

Please drop me a PM with FTP details and an admin account before doing anything.

No problems since then, all good.
Currently there is only an option to grant / reset points for either single user only or for all users at once. I would like to have ability to do the same for specified group of users only.

E.g. to reset points to 500 for everyone in group Moderators...

100 points for Registered, 150 points for Registered Plus, 200 points for Next level, 250 points for Next level 2, etc.
I don't plan to add that.
Is it possible to do so it costs a small fee when donating?