MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, you can't.
theres a bug, whenever i donate to someone it shows their name but it only shows a part of the name in the stats. EG. the full name is kenji-sensei, and it only shows "kenji" Also another bug, whenever i donate to someone, it only shows the donated amount as 54.00, ive tried all types of values and it still only shows 54.00
I noticed this bug only applies to people with weird names, etc kenji-sensei. names with a "-" in it.
The amount should be correct since the array data changes on each row queried from the database.
The name of the user is formatted using build_profile_link so I don't know why it shows up like that.

Could you please post a dump of the newpoints_log table containing those donations? Thanks.
Ok I'm very confused!

I just upgraded my board to mybb 1.6.

I had Newpoints 1.4 in there.'
I upgraded that FIRST to 1.5.

I deactivated ALL my plugins and upgraded Newpoints to 1.6 and then upgraded my board.

Everything is fine except now the shop does not show on the newpoints.php page when I click the link.

I see the shop activated in the ACP.
I see the settings are still there as I had them prior to upgrade.
I can see shop items in postbit.
I can click shop item and it shows users items.
I can get to the shop from the item I just clicked because there is a 'buy' button and that is what takes me to the shop.

I tried deactivating and reactivating. No joy.
I read the instructions and all documentation several times and no mention of the shop.
I read this whole thread from page one to 34 and nothing mentioning this.

I just checked the plugins section for Newpoints and the shop plugin does not say it's for 1.6 or 1.7
Is it now a plugin like the Bank? (the bank works just fine BTW)
If it is, Do I need to update that as a plugin and reset it all again?

[attachment=634]
I just updated to 1.7 Newpoints and it's the same thing.
Bank is working wooho.. but where did the statistics page go?
OK I got it working!

(09-29-2010, 02:26 AM)CODEHX Wrote: [ -> ]Bank is working wooho.. but where did the statistics page go?

It's still there
yeah, my statistic page is check "yes" to view to everyone but its not there.. I just have Lottery, Bank, and Shop
I'm running 1.7 on CA and seems to work fine. You sure you doing everything right?
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'newpoints_items'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `newpoints_items`;