MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-11-2010, 05:36 PM)maxexcloo Wrote: [ -> ]So where do I get the bank plugin?

From an older version of NewPoints (1.4), unless you want me to PM you the latest version so you can test it.

(08-11-2010, 12:34 PM)duytuan2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2010, 03:31 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Open /newpoints.php and find:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$user['username'], $user['uid'], $amount)); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$touser['username'], $touser['uid'], $amount)); 

This should fix new donations.
Oh, Pirata Nervo really great!
Now I can see recipients when donate. :-bd

Great, I have to release 1.7 I guess then
1.7?? so fast [Image: matabelo.gif]
(08-12-2010, 01:55 AM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]1.7?? so fast [Image: matabelo.gif]

A bug needs to be fixed Tongue
Thanks for this, really appreciate the work you guys do.
Hey there guys!

Great job on all the work. I have been a long time user of the plugin... and just to ease my worries...

Is there a RPG plugin yet for NewPoints? I am eager to get one up and running on my new MyBB 1.6 install!
I'm running NewPoints 1.4. Do I need to upgrade to 1.5 before going to 1.6 (after mybb upgrade of course)?
(08-19-2010, 03:15 AM)mcgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there guys!

Great job on all the work. I have been a long time user of the plugin... and just to ease my worries...

Is there a RPG plugin yet for NewPoints? I am eager to get one up and running on my new MyBB 1.6 install!

Nope, there's no RPG plugin and I don't think there will be since there's a plugin being developed by Massacre which supports NewPoints Smile

@Twitchin Kitten please read the documentation.
This has to be one of the most buggy MyBB addons I have used.
Today it randomly decided to reset itself.
(08-28-2010, 07:36 PM)maxexcloo Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be one of the most buggy MyBB addons I have used.
Today it randomly decided to reset itself.

Thank you for your input but things do not reset themselves. There's nothing to do that in the code so it's impossible.
Plus you're the only one saying that so it's more likely that you have reset it yourself or another admin from your forums.
By reset I mean weirdly broke, sorry for any harsh or insulting things I said, I was on edge.

Compare this: http://www.excloo.com/newpoints.php?action=stats
And my user: http://www.excloo.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

I have not touched the plugin code and only did a reset (to try and fix the issue) and a recount.