MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quick fix for development.html your missing a > on and </a> so it make the page a link to ZiNgA BuRgA/Yumi
@dunlop03 nope, unless you get rid of the function which removes points whenever someone deletes posts.
@24khost, thanks Smile
One other thing, I'm not sure it's still a bug, but a few versions ago, if you sent points to someone, I think it somehow used the operators in his name. (example, If I sent points to "PK-King" it would always give him 4 points or something like that, but I would always lose however much I sent..... (If you can't figure it out, I can test it again, and give you exact details.)
(08-11-2010, 01:07 AM)joshuavillwo Wrote: [ -> ]One other thing, I'm not sure it's still a bug, but a few versions ago, if you sent points to someone, I think it somehow used the operators in his name. (example, If I sent points to "PK-King" it would always give him 4 points or something like that, but I would always lose however much I sent..... (If you can't figure it out, I can test it again, and give you exact details.)

I don't understand you, are you talking about donations?
yes, sorry donations.
(08-11-2010, 01:37 AM)joshuavillwo Wrote: [ -> ]yes, sorry donations.

What happens? Can you be more specific? I remember the name of the donor was incorrect but that was fixed in the last version.
Say for example, that I donate 53.5 to a user named "PK-King" (without the quotes) for some reason, I would have 53.5 deducted, and he would only gain 4. This also means that I could donate say 1.1, and he would gain 4. This is a glitch to get infinite money. If I go to the statistics page, his name is listed as just "PK" so I assume that it is somehow treating the - literally. I'm not sure, but I would assume this hasn't been fixed. Right now I have newpoints 1.3 but I'm going to upgrade soon.....

EDIT: I haven't checked to see if he actually gets the money... so just a sec....

EDIT: I think it actually donates it correctly, just the name appears wrong on the statistics "recent donations" screen......
Open /newpoints.php and find:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$user['username'], $user['uid'], $amount)); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$touser['username'], $touser['uid'], $amount)); 

This should fix new donations.
(08-11-2010, 03:31 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Open /newpoints.php and find:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$user['username'], $user['uid'], $amount)); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:
newpoints_log('donation'$lang->sprintf($lang->newpoints_donate_log$touser['username'], $touser['uid'], $amount)); 

This should fix new donations.
Oh, Pirata Nervo really great!
Now I can see recipients when donate. :-bd
So where do I get the bank plugin?