MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
vagabund
Go to admin control panel ->newpoints->settings->main settings

//
NewPoints 1.6 works fine, but i still have some promlems with translation. Newpoints.php->home displays lines like this:

Quote:New Post 1.0©
New Thread 2.0©
etc.

Which file do I need to edit?
(08-10-2010, 07:29 AM)Iwakabe Wrote: [ -> ]vagabund
Go to admin control panel ->newpoints->settings->main settings

//
NewPoints 1.6 works fine, but i still have some promlems with translation. Newpoints.php->home displays lines like this:

Quote:New Post 1.0©
New Thread 2.0©
etc.

Which file do I need to edit?

Language files as far as I remember. I can't remember having any language text inside regular files.

Is anyone having problems with the Settings page in MyBB 1.6 - NewPoints 1.6 ?
(08-09-2010, 06:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2010, 07:45 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 or 3 forums on my board that i want to set the income value to 0. I dont want to award points for posts in those forums. Heres a pic of the settings i want to use but when i allpy them they wont let the user view the forum at all no matter what points they have.

[Image: 24me42o.png]

What if you delete the rule? Does it work?

(08-08-2010, 11:31 PM)Iwakabe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to translate this plugin to Polish [for my own usage]. Could you tell me with files do I need to edit?

The language files.

@Seeker, thanks for helping me out answering all these questions Smile

Yes it works fine without the rules , but i want to add rules so that i can set the income rate for certain forums to 0.
(08-10-2010, 10:10 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2010, 07:45 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 or 3 forums on my board that i want to set the income value to 0. I dont want to award points for posts in those forums. Heres a pic of the settings i want to use but when i allpy them they wont let the user view the forum at all no matter what points they have.

(08-08-2010, 11:31 PM)Iwakabe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to translate this plugin to Polish [for my own usage]. Could you tell me with files do I need to edit?

The language files.

Yes it works fine without the rules , but i want to add rules so that i can set the income rate for certain forums to 0.

I've just tested it on my localhost and everything worked perfectly.
Are you sure you don't have any other rules applied to that forum?
Is the bank plugin still included with new points v1.6?
(08-10-2010, 02:37 PM)kdog2fast Wrote: [ -> ]Is the bank plugin still included with new points v1.6?

No, it must be downloaded separately from the Plugins forum.
It's been reported that it has a bug so it would be nice if people could test it, the ones who usually report the bugs leave and never come back to post more accurate results so I cannot confirm the bug (I've done myself tests and ralgith too)
I can't see the Bank plugin anywhere.
(08-10-2010, 08:28 PM)maxexcloo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see the Bank plugin anywhere.

I forgot to release it there then. Want to test it?
Yes Smile
(08-10-2010, 10:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2010, 10:10 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]

The language files.

I've just tested it on my localhost and everything worked perfectly.
Are you sure you don't have any other rules applied to that forum?

Ahhh i see the problem, its my fault. Im running a link checker on the forum and its automatically deletes posts with dead links which put me in negative -5points. The min to view was 0, so thats why it stopped me.

Would it be possible to stop users going into negative points ?

=====================================================

(08-10-2010, 08:45 PM)maxexcloo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Smile

Heres where you find the bank plugin :

[Image: 2mxirzk.png]