MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Then I don't understand your question. Everything's explained there
At the moment it will seem like a downgrade coz its got way less avaliable plugins. But the user interface etc is a new step.
Yes it has less plugins obviously. I started this last thursday. This is all I could do. But note that some features provided by modules (myplaza turbo modules) are now default in NewPoints like the auto payments and donations. And it has minimum points to view / post restrictions and there were no modules for MyPlaza Turbo that would do it.
I've started the shop already, language files are done, I've started the admin cp too. The shop page is almost done as well (not templates but the coding part).
I will release a shop plugin by the end of the week.
If I had someone else helping me making plugins it would be faster Tongue
i agree with Medz...i don't think that nobody will try NewPoints in His Personal forum until it has the same quantity (of more) of plugins that myplaza had

anyway
i will start translations of new points asap
Nice! looks really good *goes to install* Big Grin
Great Work, Keep It Up Smile
my to do list:
-Buy to Join Group
-Attachment Cost (Not sure if i can do this)
-Points on Registration

Smile I'm playing around with my coding.. before I'll release the plugin, I'll let P.Nervo verify my codes.. Thank you

Edit:
Done coding with Buy to join group settings, function not yet finish Smile
^ This has points on registration already Tongue
@Glas I think that's obvious. However, you can't compare two products by their plugins. MyPlaza Turbo is more complex, yes it is, specially for developers because the end user doesn't notice most of the hard work that's done behind the scenes (eheh zinga). However this one is easier to manage (in my opinion, a lot easier). It even comes with 2 converters to save you from editing things. Plus it has more features in the core than any other points system for MyBB.
But obviously what matters for the end user is "how many plugins there are", for now there's only one (the bank). I started it thursday, how do you expect me to make 10 plugins? I'm not a machine.
Anyway, just use it if you want, it's up to you not me, I don't care if you use it or not. I'm here to provide support if you need, just that
(09-15-2009, 07:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]^ This has points on registration already Tongue
@Glas I think that's obvious. However, you can't compare two products by their plugins. MyPlaza Turbo is more complex, yes it is, specially for developers because the end user doesn't notice most of the hard work that's done behind the scenes (eheh zinga). However this one is easier to manage (in my opinion, a lot easier). It even comes with 2 converters to save you from editing things. Plus it has more features in the core than any other points system for MyBB.
But obviously what matters for the end user is "how many plugins there are", for now there's only one (the bank). I started it thursday, how do you expect me to make 10 plugins? I'm not a machine.
Anyway, just use it if you want, it's up to you not me, I don't care if you use it or not. I'm here to provide support if you need, just that
O_O take it easy bro
i just was saying that...not pushing you

of course you will not make 10 plugins in a day
i just was giving my oppinion
I was in a hurry, I had to go cook my lunch Tongue
this is a new plugin for mybb.. so you see less plugin developers for now.. Smile soon, we might see lots of them coming out! Tongue