MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 1.9.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-08-2009, 11:06 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't do anything if I don't get a message telling me if the bugs are fixed or not
That could be fixed with choosing more beta testers, but thats just my opinion Wink
Would be hard to choose beta testers to test these 2 bugs as they require some special conditions
(12-09-2009, 12:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Would be hard to choose beta testers to test these 2 bugs as they require some special conditions
Aaah, thats different then Smile How many beta testers are there?
There were two, Glas and Andrew but Andrew only reported one or two bugs, while Glas reported more than 15 Tongue
Yeah Guys, Sorry for my big delay, but as i said before, i will not have internet for a long while, but exams are done so i will continue working in local host =)

It's true that nervo said newpoints should be ready a lot of time ago, but it was my fault

So please be patient again
Soon update will be ready =)

Glas
can you list what bugs did you found? @Glas Smile
Perhaps you could release a public beta under the warning that it should not replace existing versions... anyone who understands PHP/SQL stuff can download and submit feedback to a page with all known bugs with the option to report bugs?
(12-09-2009, 08:10 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]can you list what bugs did you found? @Glas Smile

if nervo allows me to, i can put it
(12-11-2009, 03:59 AM)Robert1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you could release a public beta under the warning that it should not replace existing versions... anyone who understands PHP/SQL stuff can download and submit feedback to a page with all known bugs with the option to report bugs?

No because I'd need to give support to that beta and it's stupid to release a version which has known bugs.
I'd like Glas not to share the bug list until they're all fixed and 1.1 is out.
ok Smile i can't wait for the next release Smile i never found any bug so far.. Smile maybe i mislook them lol