MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: VIP Membership 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh, damn! ;_;
awesome plugin! thx Wink
Im tempted to buy the Subscriber option but one thing i need to know is this:

Can a user buy through paypal, and then that user is automatically added to the V.I.P user group?

Thanks
No, that's not the point of this plugin. With this plugin, you can do various payment types because it's not auto.
For example, people send you a direct payment and you add a subscription to that user manually (takes about 10s for each user).
I've made a PayPal subscriptions plugin but I don't want to release it for now
(12-03-2009, 08:07 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's not the point of this plugin. With this plugin, you can do various payment types because it's not auto.
For example, people send you a direct payment and you add a subscription to that user manually (takes about 10s for each user).
I've made a PayPal subscriptions plugin but I don't want to release it for now

Does it support Paypal?

Does it tell you who has brought through paypal so you can update their account manually?

So if a user goes through and buys my V.I.P Membership through paypal, MyBB will log that user and Tell me (pm me or somit) so i can then update it through the ACP?

---
When i buy membership from mybb-plugins is it manually?

Thanks
As I said, VIP Membership has nothing to do with PayPal or any other payments. The point of it is being able to add subscriptions with not defined payment type because you add a subscription to a user manually. That means that the user could have made 100 posts and you gave him a subscription or the user has sent you X dollars to paypal and you've added a subscription that user.
It's a manual process but with no restrictions when it comes to payment types because its you who choose what's required to get a subscription.

Edit:
The subscriptions here are automatically done though
Why i cant download the archive?
You must be a paid subscriber, read the first post
Looks nice, wel done!
Good job Pirata Nervo, nice plugin!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9