MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(04-27-2010, 12:20 AM)atomjani Wrote: [ -> ]If more than one instance in the footer, then the ads themselves are below each other or are rotated? Like the latter.
I learn to give to an ad in the x Click Do not display for members?

I'm sorry but I do not understand Confused
(04-27-2010, 02:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2010, 12:20 AM)atomjani Wrote: [ -> ]If more than one instance in the footer, then the ads themselves are below each other or are rotated? Like the latter.
I learn to give to an ad in the x Click Do not display for members?

I'm sorry but I do not understand Confused
Never mind.Smile
We are in "Add Advertisement" options.
I like two function. I can add Max views and I can add Max Click.
Example:
The First Advertisement: Max Views: 20
The Second Advertisement: Max Clicks: 500
After the Advertisement will be disable.
Oh that's not possible right now
And later?
(04-27-2010, 11:06 PM)atomjani Wrote: [ -> ]And later?

I don't think so
This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??
(04-29-2010, 09:36 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??
It supports HTML so I believe it should work if you input your Google Adsense's HTML code Smile
(04-29-2010, 09:36 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??

Works for Google Adsense too, AdBrite, etc. This is just an advertisements manager
i can't enter that forum... it's show nothing and just blank white screen in my browser... same thing happen when i change browser, currently use Mozilla Firefox, changed to Chrome... i don't think IE can solve my prob..
What forum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12