MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(12-02-2009, 08:16 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You'll just need to re-upload the files
Cool, will there be any new features for it as well?
No, just bug fixes
Is it a good idea to update this plugins with this:

People are able to choose the advertisment from the post bit, where it comes. Like only under the first post or first and second. etc.
Like a textbox to fill in the number.
suggestion:
can i/you add a setting that will exclude USERS from the ad zones? Smile
example, if he/she wants to pay just to remove the ads.. just a suggestion/idea though.. thanks Smile
(01-31-2010, 05:25 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion:
example, if he/she wants to pay just to remove the ads.. just a suggestion/idea though.. thanks Smile

I don't think that's a good feature, can be kinda resource intensive.

@Paulos, thank you for your suggestion
(02-03-2010, 01:22 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2010, 05:25 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion:

I don't think that's a good feature, can be kinda resource intensive.

but its possible right? Smile
Everything's possible
so do you have plan to add that features/settings that will disable ads for a certain user group or even to a user?? Smile i dont think others like it too since it might be useful for the forum that has users who don't want to display ads Big Grin
You can already choose to not display certain ads to certain groups. I won't add users though
So, with this, is it possible to add a single banner in a rotator? Like, if someone is renting an ad space, would I be able to add their banner?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12