MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Extended Buddy System 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How about make something like, when someone add you, it shows on the top of the bar, a link to the friend request, instead of "Someone has added you" and you'd need to go to UserCP>Friend Requests to accept the request.

Also when someone commented on your profile comment box, it should provide a link to the profile, instead of it having like "Someone commented on your profile [Delete]" for me I think its better, cause the delete button for some members its pretty misleading they'd think its deleting the comment or they dont know how to view it. So yeah. Smile
(04-21-2010, 01:51 PM)D-X69 Wrote: [ -> ]How about make something like, when someone add you, it shows on the top of the bar, a link to the friend request, instead of "Someone has added you" and you'd need to go to UserCP>Friend Requests to accept the request.

Also when someone commented on your profile comment box, it should provide a link to the profile, instead of it having like "Someone commented on your profile [Delete]" for me I think its better, cause the delete button for some members its pretty misleading they'd think its deleting the comment or they dont know how to view it. So yeah. Smile

I get you, I might add that in the next version
(04-21-2010, 11:32 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I get you, I might add that in the next version

Okay, if you'd add that in the next version, then thank you Smile
Hi,

By installing this plugin there come a link in the header_welcomeblock_member called Open Buddy List.
I wanne change that to Buddy List.
I checked the language file but cannot find it anyway.
(07-05-2010, 04:01 AM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

By installing this plugin there come a link in the header_welcomeblock_member called Open Buddy List.
I wanne change that to Buddy List.
I checked the language file but cannot find it anyway.

This comes with MyBB NOT with the plugin.
OK and where can I change that?
Templates and Styles -> Templates -> Your skin name -> Header -> header_welcomeblock_member

Search it and delete Smile
A member of my forum has a question.
Is it possible to delete themselfes as buddy from somebody buddylist.
(07-20-2010, 02:16 AM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]A member of my forum has a question.
Is it possible to delete themselfes as buddy from somebody buddylist.

Nope that's not possible.
I have a problem, I don't know why, But the PM aren't sended when I send a Request (The comments are off)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23